Friday, March 6, 2009

I FOUND MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO!

I want to share with you all the things I love in life and the discoveries I find from these passions. I recently had an amazing trip with my hubby and friends to San Fran that kicked off my need to start this blog. If you love art, traveling, indie craft, gardening, music, damn cute dogs and eating, then this is the blog for you! Here are highlights from my San Fran weekend. Enjoy!

Stay at The Opal on Van Ness downtown SF (we got a suite that slept 6 and was crazy spacious for only $117 a night). Visit and donate a few bucks to the Cartoon Art Museum on Mission Street. Eat and drink at Tommy's Joynt on Van Ness. Visit Upper Playground to pick up one of Sam Flores' dope sketches. Get paid and inspired with the PBS show Roadtrip Nation. Next year visit WonderCon to check out dope artists in the Artist Alley and get a free autograph/doodle in your sketch book! 

Mad thank's to my friends who went with on the trip! You are the ones who made it so fantabulous! 

Toodles. 

2 comments: